Leading Transitions’ Mission
Whether your organization is social service, health care, arts, environmental or academic based, Leading Transitions strengthens nonprofit organizations through assessment, education and empowerment of leadership during periods of transition and change. Leading Transitions uses time-tested, healthy principles to work with executive leaders, boards of directors and senior staff to increase their operating capacities.
Committed to the future vitality of nonprofit organizations, Leading Transitions recognizes the inherent challenges in leadership succession, fund development and executive support. The practice has been refined to provide the flexibility necessary to adapt to the intricacies and dynamics of any nonprofit organization.
Leading Transitions’ Goals
- Leading Transitions will help your organization implement healthy processes during a time of change.
- Leading Transitions will put the needs of your organization first with unbiased, objective and independent consultation and partnership.
- Leading Transitions will work with all necessary levels of your organization, including executive leadership, the Board of Directors, staff and donors.
- Leading Transitions is committed to social responsibility and is dedicated to helping your organization achieve its mission through advanced business practices.
- Leading Transitions offers expert knowledge and experience to address your organization’s unique needs.
- Leading Transitions works with a cadre of qualified consultants to meet needs outside our area(s) of focus.
Our website contains links to websites and pages other than our own. Even though we attempt to ensure the accuracy and usefulness of our own website, we make no claims about the accuracy of materials and websites other than our own.
External links to other sites are intended to be informational and do not have the endorsement of Leading Transitions LLC. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other such websites.